My natural therapy healing story
I get a lot of requests for the details of my personal cancer-healing diet regimen (applicable to heal practically anything else, too), so I decided to publish this website to provide those details in an easily accessible manner. See the links below for my personal regimen, and a generally applicable regimen for you. I'm not a doctor, and this is not medical advice, this is just my story.
I'm diminishing my cancer with NUTRITION, and you can do the same for your own health problems. It turns out the Standard American Diet is very unhealthy, and actually CAUSES, or certainly WORSENS, most chronic diseases, and a genuinely healthy diet can prevent or reverse those diseases. HELLO, YOU REALLY ARE WHAT YOU EAT! You won't hear this healing concept from your doctor, because this simple truth (amply supported by science) is ignored by conventional medicine for reasons too involved to state in this short summary. YOU have to take charge of your condition. YOU have to save your own life. The diet-caused, diet-treatable (even curable in many cases) diseases include: cancer, cardiovascular disease (everybody has it, don't wait for the crisis to erupt), Type-2 diabetes, auto-immune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, MS, celiac, eczema, etc.), migraines, hypertension, obesity, neurological degeneration (dementia, Alzheimer's), joint pain, infertility, acne, hormonal imbalances, mental illness, etc.
The basic healing regimen consists of the following concepts (click here for more comprehensive details applicable to you):
1. Reduce or eliminate animal products (meat, dairy, eggs, fish, etc.).*
2. Reduce or eliminate refined grains, particularly white flour/bread/pasta, white rice, etc. (eat lots of whole grains only).**
3. Reduce or eliminate refined sugar and salt.***
4. Reduce or eliminate fat/oil.***
5. Reduce or eliminate chemical additives.***
6. Reduce or eliminate processed, packaged "foods"; increase the proportion of whole plant foods in your diet, including whole grains (including whole grain wheat or multi-grain bread/pasta, oatmeal, brown rice, quinoa, etc.), starches (potatoes/tubers), vegetables, fruits, legumes (beans, lentils, etc.).****
7. Eliminate the unredeemable stuff: nicotine, alcohol, etc. As for prescription or OTC drugs, coordinate with your doctor to see if you can reduce/eliminate their use as your condition improves on this regimen; apply this regimen strictly enough and you probably won't need those drugs.
8. Reduce, eliminate, or protect against toxins, including chemical personal care products, radiation sources (cellphone, wifi, unnecessary X-rays or CT/PET scans, etc.), chemical cleaning products, air pollution, non-essential drugs/medical procedures, etc. It's also a good idea to replace metal dental fillings, which contain toxic mercury that constantly leaches into the body, and remove root canals, which unavoidably and perpetually harbor infections that affect the whole body.
9. Reduce stress, providing spiritual support.
10. Sunshine and exercise.
Because I'm treating my cancer, I have adopted a radical version of this regimen for therapeutic reasons (I've "eliminated" rather than "reduced"), including adding in lots of juicing, supplements, and other natural remedies (described in the Details link below). But you can tailor your own regimen to suit your needs; the greater the degree of adopting this regimen, the greater the degree of benefit, it's as simple as that. WIN AS MUCH AS YOU WISH. I hope you care enough to adopt a stricter regimen. If you are trying to prevent or treat a serious condition, you MUST adopt a radical degree of change to get significant results. And remember, it only works if you DO IT. And you have nothing to lose, because this regimen, at any degree, is RISK-FREE; it has ONLY benefits. And as a bonus, if you actually adopt this regimen to a significant degree, you WILL lose weight without trying, without counting calories, and without concern about portions (and even without exercise, although exercise is always good), because the biggest factor in weight loss is cutting the fat/oil; carbs are not the issue **** (click here for the fascinating science; link is also on my Resources page).
* "I need protein" IS A MYTH!!!! Protein is abundant in almost everything! "I need milk for calcium" IS A MYTH!!!! Milk depletes more calcium from your body than it supplies, because milk's proteins and fats acidify your body, so your body must expend calcium (from your bones) to alkalize. If you do go completely animal-product-free, take a vitamin B12 supplement.
** Refined grains are unfortunately the NORM! Watch out! They are the equivalent of sugar.
*** It's added to almost EVERYTHING! Watch out! If you want salt, use genuine sea salt for correct mineral balance. The real thing has color, grey or pink; if it's white, no matter what the label says, it's unhealthy refined salt.
**** "LOW CARB" IS THE BIGGEST MYTH OF ALL!!!!!!! Keeping in mind that refined grains are problematic because their lack of fiber and nutrients makes them empty calories, assuming you stick with whole grains, it's really dietary fat/oil that is the primary driver of weight gain. It's fat/oil that impairs insulin reception, causing Type-2 diabetes. It's fat/oil that causes cardiovascular disease. ALL REVERSIBLE by cutting fat/oil; if you don't get expected results, you haven't cut enough..