My natural therapy healing story
I get a lot of requests for the details of my personal cancer-healing diet regimen (applicable to heal practically anything else, too), so I decided to publish this website to provide those details in an easily accessible manner. See the links below for my personal regimen, and a generally applicable regimen for you. I'm not a doctor, and this is not medical advice, this is just my story.
If you or someone close to you are ever diagnosed with cancer, or other serious, chronic condition, consider this: Conventional medicine certainly has its zones of value, benefits, soundness, and necessity. But it also has danger zones, caused by inherent biases and conflicts of interest which create limitations and hazards, and its practitioners are human beings subject to these typical human failings. Avoiding these problems requires that you soberly, affirmatively acknowledge the existence of these inherent risks, and analyze the issues yourself. Merely trusting in expertise, credibility, or personality, without knowing the relevant facts and risks at issue in the particular situation, is not rational medical care, it is reckless and potentially deadly. So slow down and think twice about conventional treatment. ESPECIALLY when it comes to cancer; oncology is definitely the specialty most susceptible to deadly error, its track record is objectively DISMAL. Consider and investigate natural, non-toxic, painless alternatives that offer superior results, which worked for me and countless others (more info on my website, see link in this comment). It turns out cancer is not such a mystery, nor such a deadly monster, after all, but is treatable or curable without necessarily enduring injurious drugs and procedures (or without depending on them exclusively), IF you escape the rigid box of the limitations and hazards of orthodox medicine. Ditto for a LOT of other common diseases, including the big ones. Here is a concept that is unfortunately largely ignored by medical and popular conventionality: if you remove the factors that foster disease, and abundantly add in the factors that help the body to optimally function and heal, you get better. If you're not getting better, and by that I mean actually healing rather than merely managing symptoms, then re-think your method. And if you experience medically-induced remission, consider it temporary, since you still have not addressed the underlying cause. You can't heal by using a method that is proven to not be able to heal; don't stop investigating until you find a method with the potential to actually heal. Just because a food product is on the shelf, just because the popular cultural or commercial norm has evolved to where it has, or just because some government agency has declared something safe and effective, does not mean it really is healthy or safe, in fact most of the stuff on the shelf, and popular notions, are permeated with hazards. You have more personal control over your ultimate outcome than you think, you just need the information you were ignorant of, and the objectivity and diligence to put it to work. And this is parallel to spiritual truth and salvation; the bible says it this way: "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. (Matthew 7:13-14)." And, "There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death. (Proverbs 14:12)." I've watched people die on the popular road while I'm saved on the unpopular road. Think about it before the crisis occurs, while there's time to be saved.
I'm diminishing my cancer with NUTRITION, and you can do the same for your own health problems. It turns out the Standard American Diet is very unhealthy, and actually CAUSES, or certainly WORSENS, most chronic diseases, and a genuinely healthy diet can prevent or reverse those diseases. HELLO, YOU REALLY ARE WHAT YOU EAT! You won't hear this healing concept from your doctor, because this simple truth (amply supported by science) is ignored by conventional medicine for reasons too involved to state in this short summary. YOU have to take charge of your condition. YOU have to save your own life. The diet-caused, diet-treatable (even curable in many cases) diseases include: cancer, cardiovascular disease (everybody has it, don't wait for the crisis to erupt), Type-2 diabetes, auto-immune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, MS, celiac, eczema, etc.), migraines, hypertension, obesity, neurological degeneration (dementia, Alzheimer's), joint pain, infertility, acne, hormonal imbalances, mental illness, etc.
The basic healing regimen consists of the following concepts (click here for more comprehensive details applicable to you):
1. Reduce or eliminate animal products (meat, dairy, eggs, fish, etc.).*
2. Reduce or eliminate refined grains, particularly white flour/bread/pasta, white rice, etc. (eat lots of whole grains only).**
3. Reduce or eliminate refined sugar and salt.***
4. Reduce or eliminate fat/oil.***
5. Reduce or eliminate chemical additives.***
6. Reduce or eliminate processed, packaged "foods"; increase the proportion of whole plant foods in your diet, including whole grains (including whole grain wheat or multi-grain bread/pasta, oatmeal, brown rice, quinoa, etc.), starches (potatoes/tubers), vegetables, fruits, legumes (beans, lentils, etc.).****
7. Eliminate the unredeemable stuff: nicotine, alcohol, etc. As for prescription or OTC drugs, coordinate with your doctor to see if you can reduce/eliminate their use as your condition improves on this regimen; apply this regimen strictly enough and you probably won't need those drugs.
8. Reduce, eliminate, or protect against toxins, including chemical personal care products, radiation sources (cellphone, wifi, unnecessary X-rays or CT/PET scans, etc.), chemical cleaning products, air pollution, non-essential drugs/medical procedures, etc. It's also a good idea to replace metal dental fillings, which contain toxic mercury that constantly leaches into the body, and remove root canals, which unavoidably and perpetually harbor infections that affect the whole body.
9. Reduce stress, providing spiritual support.
10. Sunshine and exercise.
Because I'm treating my cancer, I have adopted a radical version of this regimen for therapeutic reasons (I've "eliminated" rather than "reduced"), including adding in lots of juicing, supplements, and other natural remedies (described in the Details link below). But you can tailor your own regimen to suit your needs; the greater the degree of adopting this regimen, the greater the degree of benefit, it's as simple as that. WIN AS MUCH AS YOU WISH. I hope you care enough to adopt a stricter regimen. If you are trying to prevent or treat a serious condition, you MUST adopt a radical degree of change to get significant results. And remember, it only works if you DO IT. And you have nothing to lose, because this regimen, at any degree, is RISK-FREE; it has ONLY benefits. And as a bonus, if you actually adopt this regimen to a significant degree, you WILL lose weight without trying, without counting calories, and without concern about portions (and even without exercise, although exercise is always good), because the biggest factor in weight loss is cutting the fat/oil; carbs are not the issue **** (click here for the fascinating science; link is also on my Resources page).
* "I need protein" IS A MYTH!!!! Protein is abundant in almost everything! "I need milk for calcium" IS A MYTH!!!! Milk depletes more calcium from your body than it supplies, because milk's proteins and fats acidify your body, so your body must expend calcium (from your bones) to alkalize. If you do go completely animal-product-free, take a vitamin B12 supplement.
** Refined grains are unfortunately the NORM! Watch out! They are the equivalent of sugar.
*** It's added to almost EVERYTHING! Watch out! If you want salt, use genuine sea salt for correct mineral balance. The real thing has color, grey or pink; if it's white, no matter what the label says, it's unhealthy refined salt.
**** "LOW CARB" IS THE BIGGEST MYTH OF ALL!!!!!!! Keeping in mind that refined grains are problematic because their lack of fiber and nutrients makes them empty calories, assuming you stick with whole grains, it's really dietary fat/oil that is the primary driver of weight gain. It's fat/oil that impairs insulin reception, causing Type-2 diabetes. It's fat/oil that causes cardiovascular disease. ALL REVERSIBLE by cutting fat/oil; if you don't get expected results, you haven't cut enough.. See the video links on my Resources page.